APPLYING THE PRINCIPLE OF QUID BONO
Grace & Peace
Warning: This is meant to generate “thought” not to create division!!
If you apply the principle of “quid bono” (who benefits?) to your analysis of all potentially controversial topics and possible conspiracies (think Issachar), it can often identify a possible “hidden agenda” and “who” might be behind it (the agenda). Moreover, further analysis of such “conspiracies” invariably indicates the “popular” belief is most often the incorrect belief or the intended “counter-intel” belief propagated. Many who propagate the incorrect belief are well meaning good people unwittingly misled.
While I firmly believe you must keep an open mind to all possibilities when dealing with challenging subjects, (always keep your relationship with Jesus strong and close), some undeniable issues surface when I apply the above principles to “pre-tib” vs. “some-other-trib”.
Consider the Following Points:
1. God sends a great delusion that has the potential to deceive even the elect
2. Rapture (harpazo) positions have a tendency to divide the church
3. Pre-trib belief frees the Christian from having to face the unthinkable, becoming spiritually unprepared to “pass the test” of Tribulation
4. Imminence can indeed extend past the seating of the Antichrist (Apollyon)
5. Whistleblower evidence has surfaced a possible plan to create a fake rapture (search on project Blue Beam and chem-trails, barium and high field of view holographic displays)
6. If pre-trib does not happen, many will be horrified, feel God abandoned them, could lose their faith, turn away from their beliefs
Quid Bono? Who benefits?
Is this not a war between YHWH and Satan?
—Be Spiritually Prepared for EVERYTHING
Embrace – 2 Timothy 1:7 / Phil 4:7 / Eph. 6:10-18